UK Pet Forums Forum banner

How rude!!

970 views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Durhamchance 
#1 ·
I have just realised that I have been extremely rude and not introduced myself before popping up in people's threads!! :eek:

I only very recently found PF, I grew up with different animals at different times: German Shepherds, moggies, Burmese, Siamese, Tonkinese, budgies and cockatiels and the odd goldfish!

When my husband and I got our first house, we adopted two jet black mogs from the rescue, Mojo and Milligan. A few years later, we got Oscar who is a BSH silver tabby - my husband had always wanted one and I thought I may as well let him have his own way just the once in our married life!! :rolleyes:

Last May, we lost Mojo suddenly (we think RTA or poison) and I decided to follow my heart back to Burmese and we got Remy, our choc boy! Through his breeder, we got into the show scene and he is now competing for his imperial GP!

Through new friends there, we got Darcy, my lilac princess in July this year! We do intend to breed from her and fortunately have the 2 experienced breeders to act as mentors! I have also started stewarding at the shows which I love!!

So, that's me - I look forward to getting to know peeps better, learning more about our beautiful masters and offering any input where I can! Nice to meet you all!! :D

See less See more
#8 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

It's nice to see people who have cats with such different temperaments and appearances. We'd love some photographic proof of these beauties! ;)

Looking forward to seeing you around, from me and my rescue Meezer, Spooks :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.