Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How rude

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by piggybaker, Apr 12, 2011.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

I was walking Tilly last night and a car pulls up next to me rolls down the window and says " scuse me love that your dog" ,, I said yes then he said " here you sure that your dog":blink: I said yes it is,, he said don't look like you though!!!! laughed and drove off,,

well I was like what:blink: also a bit nervers that this could have been his dog and wanted it back or recognised her.

Now I am not a miserable cow and always ready to laugh at myself and others LOL but I just thought this was just a bit to rude I mean I am a total stranger to him. I think he was implying but was to tiddled as he appeared to be a bit that I was a dog...

But how do you stand if soemone comes up to you and says that used to be my dog she was lost at such and such place I want her back,, what would you do?

2. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Some people are just @rseholes! I was walking in town one day and someone shouted 'you have an ugly baby'! I was like yeah whatever! I know my babies are bloody gorgeous dont care what anyone else says.
    Dont let it worry you they were probably jealous;)

3. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Some people truly are w-anchors. I've had something similar a while back about my weight and it had me down for days. Really hope you feel better soon x

4. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

That's when you should have replied "Yeah, well unlike you, he/she is young enough to grow out of it!!"

The way to look at is like this:

"If the world didn't have ar*eholes in it, then the rest of us wouldn't look so bl**dy damn good!!" :D :D :D

5. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

They couldnt even see ry tho sho they were talking out their arse

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

You should of said.....its ok my dog is only a puppy so will look as beautiful as me when she gets a bit older ;)
    If they had said it was their dog I would of said show me photos with you and the dog in it and I will willingly go to the police station and take it from there.

You should of said "sorry mate the pram have a mirror on the side you must of been looking at your own reflection" :D and my baby can get a facelift when she is older if she wants one...SO WHATS YOUR EXCUSE. ;) :D

7. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

what a C0ck!!

it would be scary if someone said "thats my dog, s/he got lost" i dont know what i would do.

8. Someone once followed us home in a car and asked if they could have Alaska.....needless to say I promptly let Scorcher come out and say Hi so they wouldnt consider breaking in.

9. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Little things amuse little minds is what I say.

Some people just aren't worth the time of day, what an idiot :glare:

I guess if someone did pull up and try to claim Tilly as their own then I would get the police/rescue centre involved.

10. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

I would have politely said 'thank you. by the way you are going the wrong way. You need to go the other way to the Jeremy Kyle Studio'.

11. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I think Id be upset too if someone said I didnt look like my dogs. But then I know I dont, they are blooming adorable looking!!LOL:D
    I have had someone tell me that my dogs were hers before. But she was easy to talk round and barmy as a fruitbat, kinda like most of my patients at work!:)
    If someone really insisted i would tell them to get the police to sort it out and probably let loose my A game swearing and insults!!(I am very large and if Im honest can easily look like one of those scary, local scumbags who might just clock you one!!he he):eek:

12. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

We had this worry when we first got Ruby. The lad who had her last lives not very far down the road but the rescue (well, the pound) gave us a piece of paper to say that she is now OUR dog. I don't know if it's legally binding but after being under posession of the council then perhaps it works that way.

When we first got her, we would carry the paper round with us in our pocket/bag in case anyone said anything. Nobody ever has done :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice