UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meh Facebook is so depressing these days, everyone is getting married and having kids and I'm just no where near that stage yet! I'm nearly 23 and I'm starting to feel my time is nearly up! haha

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
im never getting married. i know what you mean though.
my sister got married this year and she is 30, my other siblings aren't married and they are 32 and 35.

my friends on facebook are all at it though :scared:

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
First time I was 22, but only lasted 2 years (long story but we are still great friends).

I married my gorgeous hubby aged 30, we've been married 8 years next month, and he is still as wonderful as the day we said I do in Las Vegas :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
20 but was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life- he turned out to be a compulsive liar , theif and gambling addict and we were divorced 2 years later

Now with the man of my dreams but not sure if/when we will get married as first experience so tainted :-(

·
Still missing my boys
42,329 Posts
Kids that are 3 years younger than me are getting married, my best friend is on Baby No 3 and she married and she is the same age as me.
Would you want to be on baby no. 3 :eek:

You should be ok for babies until 30, then some people start having problem conceiving.

7 years is an awfully long time. Don't get into something wrong, just because you think you are "running out" of time

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3 kids would probably be too much for me at the moment, but 1 would be okay. Need to find someone properly first who I would want to have children with! My mum managed to get pregnant at 46 with no problem, so think I'm okay on that one!

My best friend had a baby 4 days before turning 18, then one at 20 and now one at 23.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I will be just under 27 when I get married next year, OH just under 28. Engaged at 25/26, been together for 6 years this year.

No idea how it will turn out but I definitely feel ready to get married, all we can do is do our best.

However, at 23 like you are now, we were still living apart, still figuring each other out so I wasnt ready.

Dont stress about it, during the ages of 15-17 I was always stressing about not having a boyfriend but looking back, none of it mattered. Just take life as it comes and try not to get too worked up with what others are doing :)

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
I was 26 when I got married but had been with him since I turned 18 and still with him now after 12 years of marriage but 20 years together, and no kids and never will be kids as Cats are better ;)

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
41 and it is my first (and only) time. :D

TBH, he was quite a shock when he came along as I was just out of a 3yr relationship and had always maintained I'd never get married. I was perfectly happy with that too. :)

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
I am not married but am engaged (well we have picked the ring he just needs to propose) but hoping to be married by the time am 25 am 21 now :p

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.