UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
I wish I was more houseproud, I do the very minimum that I have to:eek:. I vac most days as Henricks hair gets everywhere but dusting is just annoying, I do wish I was one of those people who enjoyed doing housework but I hate it:eek:.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I clean the house from top to bottom once a week maybe twice but the floors and counters are done daily and the washing every 2nd day the bathroom is cleaned by the OH and he does that once a week aswell, tv monitors are all done once a week to i hate dust lol.

I clean all my wall cupboards out once a week too so that i can clean the shelves and the fridge is done on the same day....

I think i just relised why my friends think im nuts....

I am far from house proud as i have bobby and most of the time the floor is covered in rope from his toys and i have sorta given up in fighting the hair on the couch too.

*Kara* xx

·
Registered
23,237 Posts
Probably about once a month. TBH by the time Ive cleaned out the hamster, mice and rat, de pooped the garden, cleaned the cat/dog run, emptied the litter trays, and washed up the food bowls I really cant be arsed to care about cobwebs, dust and coffee cup rings!!:D

Reactions: Waterlily

·
Amused
29,064 Posts
Probably about once a month. TBH by the time Ive cleaned out the hamster, mice and rat, de pooped the garden, cleaned the cat/dog run, emptied the litter trays, and washed up the food bowls I really cant be arsed to care about cobwebs, dust and coffee cup rings!!:D
haha :lol: yeah I must say cleaning out four litter trays plus three for the bunnys and the ferret kingdom kinda makes it hard to give a toss bout the rest :cool: I wouldnt get a thing done if I didnt have my Ipod Lol :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Actually I just worked out that the cages get a thorough clean far more often than the house does:eek:, thats bad isnt it:eek:.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Vacuumin,kitchen and bathroom everyday along with the laundry. House gets done top to bottom once a week. Obviously the girls do their bit now as they more than contribute to the mess!!!:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
18,773 Posts
Daily -kitchen/bathroom/hoovering etc - and dusting weekly - hate it but has to be done - got wood flooring and it just seems to get really dusty evrywhere!
Ditto .... the hall and kitchen floors have to get swished over daily cos they get so much traffic, plus I do at least one load of washing everyday whatever the weather otherwise I'm swamped :lol:

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Daily -kitchen/bathroom/hoovering etc - and dusting weekly - hate it but has to be done - got wood flooring and it just seems to get really dusty evrywhere!
so've we but don't see the point in sweeping everyday with 3 cats, we wait till there's some dust bunnies around.

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Most of it is a daily thing, subject to dogs hoover is sometimes on twice a day. :eek: However now I'm back in the office I'm getting pretty crap at time management and everything seems to be taking an age to get done. :( I'm a bit out of touch with this out to work back home and clean/cook/sit down lark. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
every day, big clean up (i.e upstairs kids room our room) once a week but i do downstairs/bathroom/kitchen every day as i have to the amount of hair is amazing if i didnt we'd be swimming in fur

·
Registered
264 Posts
Im very houseproud and will do the hoovering,dusting and kitchen everyday! I do have ocd so thats probably why lol! I have a thing about kitchen work surfaces has to be spotless i will do that prob 5 times a day lol

·
Registered
431 Posts
Once a week, on Friday evening or Saturday morning - and I find it's enough to keep my flat clean. Sometimes, when Loki tears apart a box, I do some extra hoovering during the week :)

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Whats housework?

The rabbit shed and litter trays get cleaned out more than the housework being done. We do keep things pretty clean as in not leaving stuff laying around so theres no clutter and laundry gets done twice a week, dishes washed daily and bathroom I do once a week. I hate housework and only really do a proper clean when we're expecting guests.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.