Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How often do you...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Biawhiska, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

do house work?

Do you do it everyday, every other day or once a week?

I wish I could do it just once a week!

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I wish I was more houseproud, I do the very minimum that I have to:eek:. I vac most days as Henricks hair gets everywhere but dusting is just annoying, I do wish I was one of those people who enjoyed doing housework but I hate it:eek:.

3. jessiegirl

jessiegirl PetForums Senior

about once a month--- hate it

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I do the floors and wet areas weekly but do laundry tidying etc daily :)

5. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Hoover upstairs weekly, sweep/mop downstairs floors couple times a week, dusting probably only once a month...

Kitchen/bathroom done daily.

6. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

I clean the house from top to bottom once a week maybe twice but the floors and counters are done daily and the washing every 2nd day the bathroom is cleaned by the OH and he does that once a week aswell, tv monitors are all done once a week to i hate dust lol.

I clean all my wall cupboards out once a week too so that i can clean the shelves and the fridge is done on the same day....

I think i just relised why my friends think im nuts....

I am far from house proud as i have bobby and most of the time the floor is covered in rope from his toys and i have sorta given up in fighting the hair on the couch too.

*Kara* xx

7. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

every day, im very OCD :blush:

8. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Probably about once a month. TBH by the time Ive cleaned out the hamster, mice and rat, de pooped the garden, cleaned the cat/dog run, emptied the litter trays, and washed up the food bowls I really cant be arsed to care about cobwebs, dust and coffee cup rings!!:D

Waterlily likes this.
  9. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

haha :lol: yeah I must say cleaning out four litter trays plus three for the bunnys and the ferret kingdom kinda makes it hard to give a toss bout the rest :cool: I wouldnt get a thing done if I didnt have my Ipod Lol :eek: :lol:

10. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Actually I just worked out that the cages get a thorough clean far more often than the house does:eek:, thats bad isnt it:eek:.

11. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

erm.. what's that? ;)

about once a month?

12. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Daily -kitchen/bathroom/hoovering etc - and dusting weekly - hate it but has to be done - got wood flooring and it just seems to get really dusty evrywhere!

westie~ma likes this.
  13. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

Vacuumin,kitchen and bathroom everyday along with the laundry. House gets done top to bottom once a week. Obviously the girls do their bit now as they more than contribute to the mess!!!:rolleyes:

14. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Ditto .... the hall and kitchen floors have to get swished over daily cos they get so much traffic, plus I do at least one load of washing everyday whatever the weather otherwise I'm swamped :lol:

15. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

so've we but don't see the point in sweeping everyday with 3 cats, we wait till there's some dust bunnies around.

16. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Most of it is a daily thing, subject to dogs hoover is sometimes on twice a day. :eek: However now I'm back in the office I'm getting pretty crap at time management and everything seems to be taking an age to get done. :( I'm a bit out of touch with this out to work back home and clean/cook/sit down lark. :rolleyes:

17. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

every day, big clean up (i.e upstairs kids room our room) once a week but i do downstairs/bathroom/kitchen every day as i have to the amount of hair is amazing if i didnt we'd be swimming in fur

18. ToddyxxMillie

ToddyxxMillie PetForums Member

Im very houseproud and will do the hoovering,dusting and kitchen everyday! I do have ocd so thats probably why lol! I have a thing about kitchen work surfaces has to be spotless i will do that prob 5 times a day lol

19. tordis

tordis PetForums Senior

Once a week, on Friday evening or Saturday morning - and I find it's enough to keep my flat clean. Sometimes, when Loki tears apart a box, I do some extra hoovering during the week :)

20. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

Whats housework?

The rabbit shed and litter trays get cleaned out more than the housework being done. We do keep things pretty clean as in not leaving stuff laying around so theres no clutter and laundry gets done twice a week, dishes washed daily and bathroom I do once a week. I hate housework and only really do a proper clean when we're expecting guests.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice