Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How much for first injections for kitten?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by KC_Kitten, Jun 25, 2009.

1. KC_Kitten

KC_Kitten PetForums Newbie

Hi,

Saw a friend today who has 2 kittens, about 12 - 16 weeks old I guess. She took them for their first injections & chipping & it cost over £100 per cat. Does that sound right? Sounds expensive to me! Rosie had her injections & chip when we got her so I have no idea what they cost.

Rosie had her stitches out today after being spayed & her bucket... lampshade... is finally off - hurrah! Now the inside or outside cat debate.....

KC

Mum to Rosie our beautiful lilac Burmese

2. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

£100 does sound way over the top! I don't remember how much I paid but I know it wasnt that much!

As for the inside / outside debate I would consider whether it was a safe environment where you live ie away from main roads etc and also whether kitty actually wants to go out, which I imagine she does! Is she microchipped?

3. Elise.x

Elise.x PetForums Junior

£100, is quite alot, mine is booked in for Monday night and im paying £75 thats for 2 injections, Deflead, Dewormed, full health check, microchipping and i will get 10% off him being neutered. .x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice