Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How many toys?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by candysmum, Apr 14, 2011.

1. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

#1 candysmum, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  2. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

I'm very ashamed to say it's not a patch on the number of toys Kenzie has :eek: She really has a ridiculous number of toys and of course doesn't play with most of them :rolleyes: But I maintain you can never have too many :D

3. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Seconded :thumbup: You can never have too many. The time may come when you think you have too many....then you see a new one :yikes:

Em
    xx

4. bobbyw

bobbyw PetForums Senior

OH MY GOD!

Hmm, rational side yes way too many, dog mummy side says no. Actually I'm very jealous, my rescue doesn't play with toys (except a filled kong and a honking duck and those take quite some effort to get him involved!) and I always think it's a little sad but I'm not sure he's ever really had toys.

Also, you have to buy them all cos how else will you know which ones they like?

5. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

#5 candysmum, Apr 14, 2011
  6. blade100

blade100 PetForums VIP

blade has a big box full of cuddly toys squeaky balls/bones,i think overall around 10 toys.
    here is a pic of just some of them :D

Attached Files:

7. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

#7 candysmum, Apr 14, 2011
  8. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

My goodness! Poor Millie is really hard done by!

Looks like the puppy will have plenty of toys to play with (If Candy doesnt get there first hehe) :D

9. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

My two have tons too, although Henrick always had loads and only ever played with balls and Mr Bee (a big fluffy wasp he brought from the breeder), now that Bella is here she isnt interested in balls but she loves all the long neglected toys that he wasnt interested in before.

10. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

I've got very few for Jess really, mostly chew toys for her, she's not interested in toys to chase and play with. Struggling to get her interested in a ball at the moment, she's just not up for it! Doing me head in! Walks are so uninteresting sometimes, the only run she gets is when she spots another dog!

11. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Oh my! :eek:hmy: Makes Daisy's stash look measly in comparision :lol: and I thought she had quite a few. I am a bad Mummy :nono:

Actually bought her a new one yesterday, a zig a zag motorised ball, it has been hilarious watching her play with it. And today OH was taking ages before he left to go and do some work, I told him to hurry up and get moving as sitting at the kitchen table wasn't going to keep Daisy in toys!

12. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

This is Kenzie and her embarrassingly large toy collection :eek: She has a few more tennis balls somewhere too. I'm glad I'm not the only one with tons of toys though. And yes I still keep on buying!!! :eek:

Attached Files:

13. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

WOW! Daisy has a couple of ones that McKenzie has too. The pink bobbly ball and the red with orange spots heat toy. Infact that is the only toy still intact from her puppy days. Thank lordy she can't see the pooter screen I fear I would be in for a roo roo ear bashing and then a trip to the toy section of the pet shop!

14. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

#14 candysmum, Apr 14, 2011
  15. mgarr

mgarr PetForums Junior

:mad2:Dog's can not ever have enough toy's I have 2 dog's and when I am buying toy's I end up buying the same one for both dog's in the hope they will not fight but it ends up with one dog having both of toy's.

16. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Jet has a lot of toys, but mostly balls. If it ball shaped then he wants it! He's only got a few stuffed toys and his fave out of those is his honking pheasant.
    If I see anything he'd like, I tend to just buy it. I love seeing his face when he gets a new toy:001_smile:

17. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

#17 candysmum, Apr 14, 2011
  18. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

I spend so much money on this furry white rat it's crazy :rolleyes:

19. gladass

gladass Banned

Now that sure is a lot of toys lol Does not matter how many toys lie around here, they still run off with ma socks etc... lol seems to have more fun with them

20. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I was thinking of getting one of those for Jet, but they have batteries in don't they? Jet's a big biter(of toys) and carries balls around in his mouth all the time.Do you think he'd be ok with one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice