Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How Many Of You Hate Packing?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JANICE199, Jul 20, 2009.

1. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

For me one of the things i hate the most about going on holiday is the packing.I know i allways take far too much and when i get there it will all need irioning again.Surely i'm not the only one.........am i ?:confused::rolleyes:

2. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

I dont particularly enjoy it Jan...but hate the ironing part even more! I detest it and like u say always needs doing again when u get there!:Dxxx

3. kath123

kath123 Guest

I hate unpacking more!!! :(:(

4. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

oh yeah! I always feel really sad:(:(

5. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

I love packing, it just makes me exited.... :D I hate getting on the plane after your holiday! Thats the worst, i get an empty feeling! :(

6. Bethany

Bethany Guest

My mum does my packing ;)

7. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

I hate Packing! I have a thing about packing it all then un packing it all and changing it for different stuff! ha
    Or un packing it about 5 times just to make sure i have every thing i need!!

8. tylow

tylow PetForums VIP

Hate isn't a strong enough word as far as i'm concerned when it comes to packing ;) Last year we had a two centre holiday so had to pack, unpack then pack lol shouldn't moan it was a fantastic hol :)

9. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

depends on where i'm going.. if i'm visiting aberdeen (especially) or anywhere else(by car) then i love it... if i'm flying anywhere i hate it!

10. MissG

MissG PetForums VIP

I enjoy packing, it's the un packing I don't like.

I am actually going to pack my suitcase later, even though we don't go until September.

Reason being, we are only taking hand luggage and I want to know that's it's all going to fit - and more importantly that we won't be over weight - in good time.

Can you believe airlines for scheduled flights charge you to check in a bag - £23 each! I'm not paying that!
    We are going to my fiancees mum and dad apartment, so everything is already there, so we only need to take a few clothes anyway, so hand luggage should be good.
    Plus, we check in online, print our boarding pass, and go straight through to secruity when we get to the airport. Then on the other side, no waiting at the carousel for out bags. Why haven't we done this before!

11. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

I hate it and it was even worse when we had to pack up the whole house. It's never fun even when you're really excitec about the holiday.

12. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

yeah it's 16 quid for cheesyfeks, erm.. i mean easy jet.... lovely company... fantastic service... never late...:cursing:

and that's for one hold bag.. i don't get there reasoning to be honest... they do it to save weight so use less fuel yes? wrong! they can't weight the bags unless they're hold bags.. they don't weight the passengers... i for instance am quite a pie so weight more than they will average each passenger for as no doubt will 70% of the passengers on each flight.. and hence their flight-fuel calculations will have a large error margin on them.. pointless.

i never pack more than one carry on bag (which actually doesn't fit in their stupid "check if it fits device".. which isn't indicative of the size of the holdlockers anyway, yet my bag fits in the locker everytime no matter how stuffed it is. yet another exercise in pointlessness.

i quite like packing cos it means i can see how much i can squeeze into my bag and get on board without paying. :001_tt2:

13. MissG

MissG PetForums VIP

£16 for a carry on bag? Now that is cheeky. Charging for hold bags is something, but carry on is something else.

As far as I am aware, carry on bags are free with Monarch. I went out and bought 2 of these Electric blue lite cabin suitcase - View all - Luggage - Home - Debenhams

£100 reduced to £25 and I had a £30 gift voucher.

The length will just make it on as carry on.

14. Spellweaver

Spellweaver PetForums VIP

Quite like packing to go on holiday, but hate unpacking when I get there, packing to come back, and unpacking, washing, ironing etc when I get home.

15. dipdog

dipdog PetForums VIP

dont mind packing and i also like ironing :D:eek:ut::eek:ut:

16. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

omg you sound just like my hubby. pmsl;):D:D:D

17. dipdog

dipdog PetForums VIP

lol i love ironing, love watching a film while i get the lot done find it relaxing. i dont get out much :D

18. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I love packing!!! I like organising all my things and fitting everything in my case neatly :) :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice