UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, with any luck I have found some female mice:D:D:D

Whats a good number to intro her too? She is in a Duna fun just now but I could get another cage if needed in a few weeks, I was planning to get her a Kios as well since the boys all have them now, plus i have 2 Duna minis spare that i could attempt to rig up something to join the cages together:confused:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
A trio always does well, that means when one passes on the other has a friend and just an all round good number as if one doesn't want to play then the other might so works well.

I think the Duna Fun itself might be a bit small but attached to the other Duna(s) then it should work fine and give them different rooms to explore:)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup the fun is way to small for more than one IMO, I was hoping to use a duna mini as a intro cage as if they are small they have no chance of escaping;) then possibly pick up a 4th Kios ( shhhh doint tell my husband;)) and then attach the fun to it since they both have tube holes which would give them floor space and climbing:)
So should I look to get a pair of girls then or a trio so I end up with 4? I dont think Lily will be difficult to intro, shes a good little girl :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I won't tell:p

Nothings better than a new cage! I think the Kios and the Duna Fun will be a good cage together for them. To make a trio get 2 girls but you could always get 3 and make it up to 4 if you wanted.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, got the 3 boys and lily at the moment, thinking about finding some multis for the boys:), if I get another 3 friends for Lily that brings me to 7, so I might need to round that up a little:laugh:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, found someone selling females, they have 4:eek: I really only wanted 2 or 3, but I dont want to leave one girl alone if I took 3 and I would worry about the 2 I left behind being split up and they asked if I would take all 4:eek:

So, me being me I have said yes I will take all 4:rolleyes: So, should I split them into a trio and a pair?, keep all 5 together? They would have to live in the Duna fun for a week or 2 till I buy a Kios and then I planned to connect the Kios to the fun so they had quite a bit of room or will that not be enough space for 5?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
That's great! You could keep all 5 together as they okay in bigger groups too:)

I don't know about the Duna Fun but i can't see why not if it's only temporary plus i'm sure Lily would enjoy the girls better than any toy you can get so why not.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Keeping altogether should be fine, and the duna fun would be ideal for a week while Lily gets used to her new friends :) Can't wait to see them :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.