UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,

How many dogs do you own and what breed(s)?

I have 3:

Parsons Jack Russell Terrier - 1 year 3 months
Greyhound - 1 year 4 months
Chihuahua X Jack Russell - 4 months

Just out of curiosity really...... :)

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
We own three bergamascos and two border collies (mother and son), and we part-own another border collie (who we bred). He doesn't live with us all the time, but he comes to stay when we go to shows or when his other part-owner is on holiday. We also have regular visits from another border collie we bred when his owners go on holiday.

We also have two cats - a siamese and a maine coon.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Chazz-Jack Russell x Daschund
Missy-Jack Russell x Beagle

Also got rodents!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
7!!!:eek:
4 ridgebacks,
a malamute x dogue de bordeaux/mastiff mix,
a lab x rottie who is rather old and creaky now,
and my grandpas jack russell I inherited when he died - keeps me busy!!!:D
Aww you have lots!!

They must keep you busy!! xx

·
Registered
4,207 Posts

Beagle x Staffie
Mutt
JRT x Staffie
JRT
Standard Poodle x Bedlington
Lurcher (3/4 Whippet 1/4 Bedlington)

1 foster Staffy cross (who's going home tonight and no more fosters for me for 2 weeks cos it's my holiday away from non family dogs!!!:lol:)

Oh yes of course there is also Herbert...he's the cat/dog, ask him and he'll tell you he's all dog...but quiet frankly he's actually just a very very confused cat!!:confused:

·
Registered
534 Posts
we have 1 - border collie 17mth. My niece is looking to re-home her brothers 18mth retriever and i am very tempted but dont know if i could cope with 2 - apart from the expense for vets and holiday accom etc.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Three of my own - Riley lab, Delilah pug, Maya basenji - but i own more that live with my mum - 5 puglets, chloe lab, Meg lab, Saffie Lab, Beau lab and currently 4 labrador pups that will not all be staying...!!!

We also have a new arrival coming this weekend :D

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
I own a Golden Retriever , 5 Months old called Willow

But I also live with and love very much a Ridgeless Ridgeback called Samba also 5 months

Attachments

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.