Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How long will Miffy live?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by emzybabe, Aug 14, 2009.

1. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

Miffy is now 3, in very good health and spayed

I am looking to get her a friend but would like them to die about the same time, sounds horrible but I know how much 1 would miss the other.

Miffy is a cross between a dwarf lop and an british blue, she weights just under 2kg, which is about the weight of a dutch/lionhead and she looks like a lionhead.

so does any 1 have any idea how long she is likely to live?

2. AmyCruick

AmyCruick PetForums VIP

I know what you mean and I tried to do the same- one of my rabbits (Muffin) was 4 so I got another 4 yr old (Rolo), Rolo died at the ages of 6 and Muffin lived till 11! I got muffin a young girl who was a lionhead cross, she died at the age of 6 but I think that was partly down to the really bitter winter we had last year and if it had been milder I think she'd still be here. Sugar who was older than her is still going strong at the age of 8 ... I've always had to get replacement partners as they look so lonely on their own so i think its a circle that'll go on forever! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice