Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

How long for show results?

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by Psygon, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Psygon

Psygon PetForums VIP

Does anyone know how long show results tend to take to appear on the GCCF website?

In all honesty, I didn't know it was on the GCCF website when I sign in, but having spotted it is I've now spotted her last show at the end of August isn't there yet. Just has the shows she was at in May.

Attached Files:

2. QOTN

QOTN PetForums VIP

Judges are supposed to submit reports within 28 days. It may take a few days longer than that. They are liable to disciplinary if they consistently fail to post in the time allowed.

3. Psygon

Psygon PetForums VIP

Well I will wait and see if it appears. The show results in the show results part of the website are there, so maybe they will appear in the signed in part soon!

4. QOTN

QOTN PetForums VIP

Sorry I did not realise you were talking about just results on your own account. It may not be up to date because the office has been very short staffed for months now. The only time I looked on my account, I saw that Wibbi's grand had been omitted even though the first prize was recorded so I am sure they must be posted by humans.

5. BritishBilbo

BritishBilbo I work with cats + I live with cats. I like cats.

Mine seem to take anything between 2-4 weeks to appear on the cats account on their site. You have to keep an eye on it though because they can put things up incorrectly or not at all I had to get in touch with them when Harley was upped to either premier or grand premier and they missed her off, they had ‘no record of it on their show reports’ so just keep an eye on it lol!

6. Psygon

Psygon PetForums VIP

They all appeared correctly now :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice