Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

how long does she have?

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by steph2010, May 12, 2010.

1. steph2010

steph2010 PetForums Junior

Hi to all,

I was sure that my femle was expecting up until last week and now im positive that she is, here is a quick run down, for a couple of weeks she was acting all strange not going out for long and staying by the back door, eating quite a fair amount of food then sleeping for upto 4 hours at a time, getting a bit to eat then sleeping again, she has put on weight for about the past 2 weeks around the middle of her tummy, her nipples went pink then back to white, then a couple of days ago i was petting her and i rested my hand on the side of her tummy and felt like small sausage shapes (only 2-3) and i could also see slight ripples in her tummy when she was lying sleeping, then this morning she was having a stretch on the floor and i noticed that her nipples are really pink (not swollen) and she has also taken away a bit of fur on her left side at her 2nd nipple..

I have got the vet with her next week but i just need a bit of a rough guess as to how long she has got left.

thanks in advance steph

2. malibu

malibu Guest

Thats how my cat is at the moment and she has less then 2 weeks left :)

3. steph2010

steph2010 PetForums Junior

hi malibu,

Thanks for the reply...did your cats nipples go from white to pink then back to white then i noticed that today her nipples were really pink..its just when i have been looking on sites for a bit info the majority of people are saying that there cats nipples were pinking from about 3 weeks and staying pink..im hopeing that she dosnt have them before i get her to the vet next week, i think the kittens prefer lying right up in her tummy, sometimes i think that she has had them because she goes kinda skinny but then within about half hour she is round again

4. malibu

malibu Guest

2bh her teets are still quite whitish/pink, they ain't very pink like I've seen some pictures, but they are more pinker then they were if you get what I mean?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice