Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

how in hells name did the human race survive??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cassie01, Jul 31, 2009.

1. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

i really need a good rant so you lot will at least have to pretend to read it and give me loads of sympathy because i need a good b***h.

How did the human race survive thus far when MEN are so completly bloody useless, stupid and selfish!!! I honestly cant believe any woman would even think of touching a man with a ten foot barge poll!!

Last weekend my OH was supposed to go and visit his family but then decided not to because he wanted to do some work at home. so he said hed go next weekend (ie this one) i stupidly said ok forgetting that my parents go on holiday tomorrow and im going to look at the dogs, other animals and the house. when i realsied id forgotten i tell OH and he says "well what we gonna do?" i would of thought that the obvious answer was for him to go next weekend instead so he can look after all the animals here. although the hamsters will survive a couple of days alone i was more concerned about the rabbits and the lizards as they need their lights/temperatures monitoring. But NO!!!

hes now gone for the weekend and left me some money for the bus so i can keep going between the two houses. each journey is going to take two buses, plus the waiting around etc and my poor beardies need their lights turning on and off earlyish in the morning and then lateish at night so im going to be stuck changing buses in a really bad area area too both late and early. All this because he didnt want to ring his mother and say he wouldnt be coming this weekend because he doesnt want to upset her!!! what a bloomin mommas boy!!!!!! nice to know that both mine and the animals welfare comes after disapointing his mother!! If i get stabbed or shot its gonna be all his fault and i hope someone kills him for me so i can tourture him for the rest of the afterlife!!

wouldnt mind but his mother already gets on my nerves for mothering him so much making him completly useless, even when she comes here to visit she cleans up after him. last time she came she walked in and started washing up!!! there was only a couple of mugs and plates from sandwiches!!! then she offered to do the washing and ironing and even the cooking!!! I wouldnt mind if i was incapable of doing these things myself but as far as im concerned guests shouldnt do that. And because she is freaked out by small mammals, especially mice and rats i cant have any!! just because she wont want to come, well good because i dont want her here and i dont particually want my OH here either!!!!

Im so mad!!! luckily i have one of those timer things for the lizards lights but it still means im going to have to come home to check on everything and adjust their temperatures!! what a bl**dy moron!!! im going to kill him when he comes back!! i hate him!! i cant belive he'd do that to me. looks like i might be moving back in with my parents becasue im not sure if i can forgive him for this, i hold grudges way to easily!!

How do you lot cope with men?? are they all as bad or did i pick the wrong one?? and if they are all completly useless does it ever get better?? if the answer to that one is no im definatly leaving and remaining single the rest of my life because its not worth it!

#1 cassie01, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
  2. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

just noticed iv spelt how in the title wrong in all my anger!! dont know how to change it but sorry.

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

You rant away - ;)
    I think some (if not all) men have a missing gene that allows them to consider all consequences of their actions.

Hope you feel better now

4. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

i do a bit. feels better to let it out but if he does one more thing to upset me ill be throwing all this back in his face, along with my fist!!

5. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

my fiancee is great! he is a gentleman!
    my ex husband was awful! you rant i know just how you feel!
    sandy

6. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

my oh is just like yours. I wonder why we are together sometimes. It's like they can't think past making sure they are ok.

you have my total understanding :)

7. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

HI

Oh i remember the mummy's boy my ex used to drop everything the minute mummy phoned becasue she wanted her lawn mowed!

What about our lawn, what about the fact his son wants too see him for more than 2 minutes.

my husband is trained Well Trained :D

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I hope you give him a good ear bashing when he gets back, what a selfish git!!

My OH is completely the same at times, he drives me up the wall!!!

9. borderer

borderer Guest

we are good arnt we:rolleyes::smilewinkgrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice