Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How healthy. . . . . .

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haeveymolly, Jun 27, 2009.

1. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

are everyones dogs, having looked on the health threads for some time, its lovely to see how healthy our dogs are, yes there are health issues on there but thankfully hav'nt seen anything major for a long time.

I do suppose there are members with dogs that have had serious health issues (i certainly did not too long ago) but in general we all seem to have healthy dogs, so just want to say maybe with all the good advice that is given to new dog owners and to be new dog owners is being taken on board.

Keep up the good work everyone :):)

2. rona

rona Guest

Hope your analogy is right :)

3. haeveymolly

I do hope so, some of the advice i have read, would have been invaluable when i was getting my first dog.

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

My dogs are perfectly healthy. Candy is a bit overweight though and she seems to be going blind :(

5. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Oscar is almost 11, has 3 legs, left ventricular hypertrophy, a damaged bladder (been on propalin since he was 4), a dented skull, an exposed tonsil and a few warts. Still acts like a young pup.

Alfie is almost 10, not problems except a few fatty lumps.

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Neither of my dogs have had anything serious wrong. Dixie has swallowed a lolly stick and snapped a claw, that was the only two emergency vet trips I have made :)

x

7. haeveymolly

Poor oscar, he's been through the mill then bless him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice