Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How do your friends describe you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Acacia86, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Yet another discussion with friends (over text messages!) i asked my friends to describe me! I dreaded the results to be honest! Lol! So here they are the ones that have replied at the moment: honest, friendly, bubbly, fun, spontaneous (often with diasastous results :blushing:) mad animal lady :eek: opinionated :eek: determined, unpredictable, and stubborn (its genetic! Lol!) well you learn something new everyday eh?! (its weird to think that a few said the same :eek:ut: wait till i see them! Lol!) xx

Badger's Mum likes this.
  2. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

Honest, loud :p, hyper :D, Un-selfish, giving and caring...But always holds a grudge
    According to a friend i was speaking with the other day!:eek:

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

lol i must ask people this.

4. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Among other things i think they'd describe me as unsociable...lol.. :D :001_tt2:

5. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Rebel, crazy, short, stupid, well thats what i think, they think about me.... :D

6. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

probably something like 'very strange animal obsessed clown'

:D

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I've actually asked my friends this and here are some of their answers:

amazingly funny, great, silly, weird, a great photographer, strange, hilarious, hyperactive, helpful, mischievous, talkative and a totally random person that cracks me up

A personal comment from my best friend: Well what can i say really. She's a Mod! The bestest friend in the world. There's never a dull moment when shes around. I've known her now 7 years nearly and i love her to bits :p. What would i do without my fellow Tigerlillay hater. Well, life would be dull put it that way!

I actually feel quite conceited putting this here :eek:

8. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

dont think i will ask mine :eek:
    i may not like what they say :eek:hmy: lol, xx

9. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

they all say im a complete bum hole.. live with it i say!!!

10. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Thanks for your replies! Aren't friends great lol! Maybe i should ask them my bad points? Or maybe not lol! Xx

11. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

Nooo you threads are starting to scare me :eek: LOL, xx

12. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

Soft:eek: thats wot i hear a lot! lol infact one group of my friends theres 2 Jo's me & Jo Wilson & they refer to me as soft Jo!:rolleyes:

i think its cos they know how i am with animals, plus i rarely dislike anybody:D...(either that or they think im soft in the head!!:confused:) lol

13. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Will need to ask them this lol x

14. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

They would probably descirbe me as the mad dog woman who always bares a grudge and will always get revenge.

A man at work soaked me when we were cleaning up at work a while ago. The last day we were at work before out holidays he kept well away from me as he knew I would get him back but as I told him revenge is best served cold and like an elephant I will not forget.

15. LadyRedLainey

LadyRedLainey PetForums VIP

I would be to worried to ask people what they think of me lol!!!

x

16. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Whoa there are too many to list buttt.....

Crazy, weird, unpredictable, clever, honest, funny, rebel child ;), caring, moody occasionaly :eek:, unsociable :eek: bubbly, cute?! :confused:

17. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

Most of my friends say im difficult to get to know, not very open and very distrusting UNTIL i get to know them, then it gets easier LOL.....i am extremely loyal, kind natured and supportive, funny but quite reserved

18. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Lol!! ok i will stop my madness :001_tt2: xx

It true i am mad! I get bored then my little brain works over time and comes up with random things to do!!! xx

On that note, some other friends got back to me this morning and this is what they said that was different then last nights lot:

Intelligent, crazy :crazy:(i actually agree witht his one! lol!), unsettled, patient when needed, a good listener and advice giver (this friend wants something i think :)) loyal, great mum (awww) hardworking, and embarrassing :eek: how very dare they..................

I think i owe the friends a texted a drink or two!! Generally they have been bang on.......although i don't like to admit it!! The ones that were a bit too nice have an ulterior motive for sure :eek:ut:

Thats enough about me, i get very embarrassed quickly!! lol!!
    xx

#18 Acacia86, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  19. Bethany

Bethany Guest

Pops let me on his acc, hope this okies, if not tell a mod!:wink5: Anyways my friends would say i am honest blunt stubborn affectionate loyal and TOUGH .beth :cool:

20. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

Don't worry - sure nobody will feel the need to inform the mods!!! good to see you posting on here xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice