Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How do you know...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Emraa, May 30, 2010.

1. Emraa

Emraa PetForums Senior

...if someone likes you as a friend or something more?
    Anyone who read my previous post will know that I went out with an ex from 11 years ago today. It wasn't a proper date, just a 'catch up' I guess you could call it. It went really well and we chatted non stop for 4 1/2 hours and could've kept going!
    I dropped a few hints about doing something again together in the week but didn't really get a response...I know he is a bit shy and I am too but I don't wanna make a fool of myself.
    Advice please! :rolleyes:

2. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Just arrange to meet up again and see how it goes? I'm not sure! I'm never one to make the first move!! But it's excited starting something new, i hope it all goes well for you!

3. Emraa

Emraa PetForums Senior

Thank you! Godness knows I could do with a bit of fun!

One friend told me to text him tonight and say what a great time I had today and ask if he wants to do something during the week and another friend said wait at least 2 days before you contact him again otherwise i will sound desperate! lol :confused::

4. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

I don't care about the 2 day rule. I always text everyone including my friends a few hours later to tell them what a great time I've had.

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I would phone him up and tell him that you enjoyed yourself with him the other night, if he is free one day next week would he fance coming out for a drink with you again............see what he say's. :thumbup:

6. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

forget the 2 day rule! if i have a nice time with someone i usually txt them on the way home saying 'great to see you, cant wait to do it again'.

fingers crossed it works out for youxxxx

7. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

Most guys think if you don't call for 2 days your not interested. My husband said if you want a real relationship you'd text that night or the next day.

8. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

ive never gone by the 2 day rule and if ive had a good time ive texted the same day/night or the next day to let them know.

just text him saying you enjoyed yourself and does he wanna meet up in the week...

good luck and let us know how it goes :D

9. Emraa

Emraa PetForums Senior

Thanks everyone. I was just going to call him last night when he texted me first :)
    He said he enjoyed the day and asked if I would like to go out again some time. I suggested this week and he agreed :)
    We just have to decide what to do now. As we are only seeing each other as friends at the moment (although it would be nice if it was more!) what could we do apart form the usual meal out? We walked miles yesterday and I am suffereing today as I already had blisters that had just started to heal and now they are sore again :(

I feel like a teenager again! :blushing:

10. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

thats brilliant :thumbup:

you could go to the cinema or bowling

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice