Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How do you know if a cat is lost?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by kidsandcats, Jul 25, 2009.

1. kidsandcats

kidsandcats PetForums Member

Hi
    This has always puzzled me. Just been reading the lost and found section on here and there are quite a few people who have posted that they have found a cat. How do you know it is lost?? You see so many cats out and about so how would you know to take it in. Surely you could just be taking one in that is out and about or heading home anyway??:confused:
    Sharon
    x

2. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

Well with Decker we found her on our apt deck. The people in the apt complex next to our were moving out. We believe someone tossed her over the ten foot fence cuz there was no other way she could get on our deck. We saw her one day but then she disappeared. Three days later we found her hiding under the boards on the deck, she was soo skinny we thought she was a rat. By vets best guess she was only a year old.

When we moved into our new place there was this cardboard box on a neighbours front step. It turned out horris had been living in there for a few months prior to us moving in. He lived there from sept to dec until he began to follow my mom around and she was afraid she run him over pulling out of the drive so brought him in. He didnt leave the house after that.

And tidbit i found running in the middle of a street anf she is only 8 to 10 weeks old so i highly doubt someone would let her out at that age.

I pur up signs for both horris and tidbit and no one has claimed them.

If the cat looks underfed,ungroomed and badly beaten up it may be lost ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice