Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How do they know?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Freyja, May 8, 2010.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

We are busy trying to widen the drive as our caravan has to come home from the storage place supposedly today but we've not finished so it'll be next week now. Its raining at the moment thats why I'm on here.

Any way the dogs were all quite and in their crates as we were going in and out. The twins and Angel were in the back garden. Suddenly my mobile rings it is my friend she is in Sainsburys and has my bones for the dogs. Her butcher gives her bones free so she told him she has big dogs too so gets me nuckle bones and lamb bones for my lot too. I don't say anything on the phone that would lead them to believe that she had bones but as soon as I but the phone down they start squealing and barking which they do if they are excited. Zoe Button and the older whippets started it and even though they were outside the other 3 picked up on it.

Now they are all happily chewing on bones this week there was more than enough for everyone. The whippets don't always get bones it depends on how many she can get but today they have all had. Now I know they know that it is saturday but how did they know it was my friend on the phone to say she had bones. She doesn't go shopping at the same time every week but they know and my phone is always ringing. Next week I'll put it on silent and see if they still pick up on it.

2. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

bless them, they are just very clever :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice