UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new to the forum. I picked up my little cream BSH this week he's called Frank. I have attached a piccy so you can meet him!
I am new to owning a pedigree and on his certificate I have all the parents and grandparents etc. With registration numbers. How do I search for those numbers so I could find more out about him?

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your help.

And you're right he is very gorgeous, obviously I am biased! But he has settled in so well and he's an affectionate little chap. Sleeps all night on his little cushion too.

He just needs to master the litter tray bless him.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh no really I must admit I have had my suspicions as he is not cleaning himself properly either we had to give him a bath tonight.

We were told he is 10 weeks poor Frank :-(

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you think maybe he is a cross and she wanted rid does he look like bsh?

Do I need to do anything extra for him if he is younger? I am taking him to the vets at the weekend anyway so hopefully they may know how old he is.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am by no means an expert when it comes to breeds or kittens, I just have one moggie. Vet will tell you approximately how old is he.
To be honest I am surprised you got a 10 weeks old kitten from a breeder, I thought guidelines are saying that kitten should be at least 12 weeks old and after 2 vaccinations.
And regarding his 'toilet issues' what is that exactly? Are you using the same litter breeder was using?
You said you have pedigree for him? If he is registered he is a BSH, nobody would register a cross I think.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just an update took Frank to the vets last night and
He estimated him at 7 weeks :-( but he's all ok.
On some medicine for a funny tummy.
We tried putting a overturned box on top of
His litter tray and he's now much better at using it
Now he has some privacy.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
His ancestors are all correct on his certificate when I looked them up. But he's not registered no. I am going to try and find a way to report her. And it's my fault too as I clearly didn't research enough.
Frank is still perfect. It's a shame he's been taken away from his mum to soon, but we will try are best for him and he's a very happy chappy.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
The ancestors may all be correct on his certificate but it doesn't mean they are his. It's a shame you have been ripped off and I hope you didn't pay full pedigree price for him. However he is your baby now and at least he has a loving home regardless of his background. He is a cute baby and we hope you will post more piccies of him in the weeks to come.:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.