Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

how do I post private message to other members

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by whippetman, Apr 25, 2011.

1. whippetman

whippetman PetForums Junior

I was wondering how to post private messages to other members and are they completely private or do they get censored by moderators. Jack:confused:

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Click on the persons name and a drop down menu will show you,either to send a private message or visitor message.:D

3. whippetman

thank you JANICE, but are the messages fully private or are they censored by the moderators?

4. danielled

danielled Guest

Don't think they are censored by mods but not sure. Might be best asking a mod.

5. whippetman

ok. will do. thank you

6. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

They are fully private and can only be viewed by mods/admin if they are forwarded on to them.

The board itself will automatically censor swear words.

Do bear in mind that forum rules still apply in regards to PM's. No bullying, no harrassment, no links to other pet forums etc.

7. ArabiCoffee

ArabiCoffee PetForums Member

I believe private is private... the speed of it making it through to ur recipient says that no1 else sees it b4 its sent....

hope ur not planning to gossip about us poor pet forums people in PMs :p Joking :p

8. whippetman

I don't rightly know ARABICOFFEE, Erm, now let me think, is that you with a guilty conscience then :cool: thanks all the same:tongue_smilie:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice