Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How do I care for a cat with broken jaw? + About a cancer aid campaign

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by NadiaR, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NadiaR

NadiaR PetForums Newbie

I have been looking for information about this subject. My Sueño has cancer. She just went through surgery that ended up removing part of her jaw. I don't know how to care for her in any particular way. If anybody else went through something like this and has some answers...

Also, since I'm bringing it up, I'm also looking for information about where to publish a crowfunding campaign about her case. I don't know if I'm allowed to put a link here. I've made a GoFundMe page

*About Sueño: She has a melanoma with metastasis, very aggressive. We have worked as fast as we could, and done three surgeries, but this damn cancer just moves too fast. My last chance is inmunotherapy, but I have all but lapidated most of my money in the previous attempts at treatment. (I'm in Argentina, there's an economic crisis here, and I've just lost my job so, I'm desperate and running out of time. Otherwise I wouldn't be doing this. Even buying her the special food she needs now is becoming difficult enough...)

If this is not the place, where can I go? I've never done something like this. Please, please help me.

Edited gofundme

#1 NadiaR, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2019
  2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

I am sorry but it is against forum rules to ask for funding like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice