UK Pet Forums Forum banner

How did they manage this?!

922 views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  ebonycat 
#1 ·
We keep any treats locked in a box. Came home from work and they'd broken in!!

Treat packets all over the house... 4 fat tonks!!

Packing materials Wood Gas Hardwood Package delivery
Sleeve Font Electric blue Plastic Personal protective equipment
Wood Flooring Floor Rectangle Road surface

See less See more
#5 ·
I wonder how long they’ve been working out how to go into it :Hilarious

Reactions: Psygon
#16 ·
As I type Miss Milo is trying to open the treat tins but she's got no chance.
Yesterday she managed to open the same plastic box as yours, and I asked my mum the same question. My mum said "Because she's clever"
She managed to rip open a pouch and it looked a lot like yours.
They are too clever for us.
She's really trying to open the treat tins lol ☺

#24 ·
What clever Furries! I do hope they didn't have upset tums.

I have (had) child proof locks on kitchen cupboards but they regularly opened the door and climbed in the one that had none. I'm getting a new kitchen put in at the moment- they are going to have a field day!
My mom had a boxer years ago that worked out if she bumped against kitchen cabinets they would jump open. They had to get child locks fitted when they came home one day and she'd eaten a whole bag of flour.

#26 ·
It gets better...
They broke into the loft over the weekend...

We have a little door in our bathroom that goes into the loft space. (The little doors in this pic).
Mirror Bathtub Property Sink Plumbing fixture

House is all quiet. Hmm... What are they up to. Go to check and they've broken in and are happily running about in the loft.

Took ages to get them out... And now they are obsessed about getting back in.

#27 ·
It gets better...

We have a little door in our bathroom that goes into the loft space. (The little doors in this pic).
View attachment 369616

House is all quiet. Hmm... What are they up to. Go to check and they've broken in and are happily running about in the loft.

They really have got one on them right now, don't they? (and love your bathroom, incidentally!)

Lorelei is my little archetypal naughty tortie - if it's open, she wants in! I've shut her in cupboards so many times, and she still doesn't learn... Or doesn't WANT to learn!

#29 ·
Now, if only they had opposable thumbs anything would be possible ........

#36 ·
It gets better...

View attachment 369616

Sorry but I laughed so hard at this :Hilarious:Hilarious getting into the loft

Love, love, love your bathroom.

Alfie has an obsession with the downstairs cupboard & the kitchen cupboards, he's been accidentally shut in a few times
But then he's also climbed into the rat cage (rats weren't in there at the time).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.