Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How cruel people are

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Brambles the cat, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Brambles the cat

Brambles the cat PetForums Senior

Just come across some news a cat has been found drowned in a carrier. In a river there is a story on internet one picture of the cat is to distressing to put up so i havnt .i just wanted to say hope you have a better life in death than you did alive .poor cat r.i.p.why are people so cruel i hope they catch whoever did it .

Attached Files:

2. Brambles the cat

It was in a lagoon in some place called silverdale

3. KittenEevee

KittenEevee Crazy Cat Lady

I can't understand why anyone would do that, poor wee baby. Rest in peace, horrible to imagine.
    Plenty of cat lovers out there, if the owner didn't want the poor baby they could of given the cat to a family or a person who would of loved and cared for the kitty.
    So angry!
    Breaks my heart.
    Hope person gets caught!

4. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Silverdale is in Lancashire on the border with Cumbria. It is a beautiful spot.

RIP poor pusscat. x

5. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

Makes me feel sick people can be so cruel.

6. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

Oh my god. Why? Poor baby RIP. I wish they would let me in a room with whoever did this.

Viv xx

7. Brambles the cat

Me to i would stick them in a cage and throw them in the sea . there not sure if the poor cat was dead before or after .im thinking the worse case. it drowned if it was dead why not just bury it insted of just doing that but they said it was a healty cat .scum and they call themselves human beings

8. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

It makes me so sad that people think it's ok to do things like this. I am already sad that 2 of my long term strays are finally going into rescue as long as everything goes to plan tomorrow. It's bittersweet because they are finally going to get their forever homes, but I will not see them anymore. Although the lady who is working with me said she will keep me informed of how they get on. I just wish I had room for them myself. But my dogs would never allow them in the house. No more cold winters for them.

Viv xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice