UK Pet Forums Forum banner

How Could They Do This To A Kitten?? Warning: Graphic detail

728 views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  jill3 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Oh my god, just when you think you’ve heard it all something like this happens (& I’ve seen/read some deeply upsetting animal abuse).
I’m in tears reading this
Some humans (ha these people are not human) are utterly deprived of compassion & feelings.
I pray this poor little boy pulls through & when healed finds a loving forever home x

#6 ·
I hope he pulls through okay. I'm sure, with his awful story, he'll find a loving home very quickly. x

#7 ·
The veterinary team quoted in the article have seen the kitten's injuries whereas we haven't, and they think it was abuse by thugs so I'll bow to their assessment.

My first thought when I read the description of his injuries, however, was that someone had attempted a DIY castration.

Either way, the answer to the question in the thread title is that kittens are disposable and some humans are sick and/or ignorant. :(

Hope the poor little soul pulls through.

#16 ·
Jesus Christ, poor baby. Hope he pulls through.
Hard not to wish a DIY castration on the perpetrator/s tbh.
Totally agree. They took the most helpless of baby animals, not a bloody pit bull which would have been bad enough. Hope the perpetrators die in agony.

The fact that the kitten's rescuers described him as "friendly" just tears my heart out. I hope he got to see before he died that humans are not all like the monsters who tortured him. I'm so sorry, you poor baby.

#18 ·
I was following this on a faccebook page. I was hoping Billy would make it. They asked a few Vets and they all said the samething that there was nothing that could be done. They were waiting to hear from the Super vet but poor Billy was suffering too much and had to be put to sleep.
So much cruelty going on and the goverment just doesn't seem interested.
If they catch who ever did this they would just a slap on the wrist. I just give up with this country !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.