Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

how can ppl be so cruel

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by mousemighty, Jul 28, 2009.

1. mousemighty

mousemighty PetForums Member

some one was going to kill there mice and babies , as they had to many and children didnt want them , bless i just got rid of my litter i had ,but there;s 2 female mice and 2 lots of babies, i can give them the love an care they need to get them on there way . I know ppl will rant saying im stupid , but i couldnt just do nothing , my g/f is over moon , i realise ill have truoble mybe selling them , but ill give them away to good homes

thedogsmother likes this.
  2. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

I dont think u were stupid u did a great thing!well done saving them little uns keep us updated on how they get on:D well done!

3. ....zoe....

....zoe.... PetForums VIP

you did the right thinig in my eyes, its better than them dying. and if you cant rehome them then their not that had to house as they can stay in groups of males and females (unlike syrian hamsters)

well done and i hope they all get on well

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Your a hero mousemighty, lots of people would have just said "oh thats so sad" and walked away.

Just to say, male mice cannot be kept together once they reach maturity(even litter mates) they will almost always fight. So I am hoping all the babies are all girls, girls usually get on once they have sorted out who is boss.

5. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

I think you did the right thing, if you didn't who would?

6. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

7. spankingtigger

spankingtigger PetForums Member

well done you i would have done the same thing......... oh i did lol but mine are a litter of wild mice and i am having to hand feed them but there 4 weeks old now and eating solid food so no more 2 hour feeds :)

8. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

Well done u did the right thing. i would've done the same! I dont know how people can be so cruel and still sleep at night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice