UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some one was going to kill there mice and babies , as they had to many and children didnt want them , bless i just got rid of my litter i had ,but there;s 2 female mice and 2 lots of babies, i can give them the love an care they need to get them on there way . I know ppl will rant saying im stupid , but i couldnt just do nothing , my g/f is over moon , i realise ill have truoble mybe selling them , but ill give them away to good homes

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
you did the right thinig in my eyes, its better than them dying. and if you cant rehome them then their not that had to house as they can stay in groups of males and females (unlike syrian hamsters)

well done and i hope they all get on well

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Your a hero mousemighty, lots of people would have just said "oh thats so sad" and walked away.
you did the right thinig in my eyes, its better than them dying. and if you cant rehome them then their not that had to house as they can stay in groups of males and females (unlike syrian hamsters)

well done and i hope they all get on well
Just to say, male mice cannot be kept together once they reach maturity(even litter mates) they will almost always fight. So I am hoping all the babies are all girls, girls usually get on once they have sorted out who is boss.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Your a hero mousemighty, lots of people would have just said "oh thats so sad" and walked away.

I agree... Poor babies... :(
At least you have them now and they are safe... :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
well done you i would have done the same thing......... oh i did lol but mine are a litter of wild mice and i am having to hand feed them but there 4 weeks old now and eating solid food so no more 2 hour feeds :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.