Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

how annoying!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vickie1985, Apr 13, 2011.

1. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

why do some employers have accountants etc to sort wages to take tax and insurance etc, but dont bother to put your wages into your bank account!

i get paid weekly.....and i have to pick my wages up from the shop which i dont mind so much, but now i want to buy some new trainers ready for Zumba and i dont have enough money in my bank account to get them offline!! GRRRRRRR!

2. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

When I used to work for Spar, it was all paid into my bank weekly!

3. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

Ask to have it paid into your account, no reason why they can't.....is this a well known shop?:confused:

4. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Don't even start with me about banks and wages...
    :mad:

5. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

I used to work for a company that did this. I always thought it was something to do with them getting interest on the money for that extra couple of days - maybe someone on here knows different? It seems silly to do it this way in our digital age!

6. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Do you get a proper wage slip when you collect your wages?

I am just concerned that if you need to prove (e.g. for a mortgage/loan) your income then you wouldn't have a proper payment advice slip.

Years and years and years ago I worked for a company which paid weekly and it came in the little wage envelopes with the amount written on the front but no record of anything else.

7. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

Maybe its with you getting paid weekly its abit much for them to handle to put it in everyones bank account? I dno, seems strange to me and like someone said above, you havent really got proof in your bank that your getting a steady income and that could cause some probs for you :eek:

8. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

maybe a bit of money laundering going on?:confused:

9. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

we do get a wage slip. owner privartly owns 2 spar shops. apparently they have to pay to have it go into peoples banks so they do it via pay package.

its pants!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice