Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How addictive is zooplus?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by dshcats, Sep 17, 2013.

1. dshcats

dshcats PetForums Newbie

Ventured to zooplus today for the first, upon leaving the website my debit card was £120 lighter :eek: :eek:

Well my lot are being spoilt with an Atlas tree and a few more goodies that happened to be on offer :rolleyes:

2. maisiecat

maisiecat PetForums VIP

I restrict my orders to as close to the amount needed for free P&P but I don't need any more toys, cat trees, beds, we don't have the space.

I buy litter on there and some of the food that I can't get elsewhere. Some of the items they sell are available on Amazon, and sometimes cheaper :D

I do buy a fair amount of items, just not from Zooplus ;)

3. munchkinpie

munchkinpie PetForums VIP

Very ;)........

4. Cheryl89

I'm always buying on there! I love it xx

5. sharon_gurney

sharon_gurney PetForums VIP

I hate these threads :eek: you all make me feel really mean to my cats.

all the treats and toys your cats must get, extra toys and beds etc is not something that I spend my money on. My Zooplus orders consists of very large quantities for food and litter.

6. Buttons1

Buttons1 PetForums VIP

I did my first order last night, a new bed for Dylan. Although I woke up this morning wondering if I should have ordered a radiator one. By the time I had opened my iPad they had already sent an email to say it had been dispatched! Oh well, he might have to get both

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice