UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a empty freezer and awaiting order so picked this up quick for today really, normally would get WW wet but don't have my car so beggers can't be choosers.

Anyway went with it because had no grain in it really. Quite a bit of meal in it although it does specify what type. Only bought a small bag but big 15kg bags were 22.50 I think. This was a own brand sensitive food.

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
As a stop gap and for that price, I would say that really isnt bad.

What brand is it btw. I'm curious:D:D:D

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
This is the food that CSJ sell as their ''No Grainer'' - quite a few other companies sell it as their sensitive/cereal free 'own brand' diet too.

CSJ sell it for £35 for 15 kg though, so you've got a bargain! :D

I've got a small bag that I'm using as treats/in the Kongs at the moment, and it's very good for the price. Lovely big chunky kibbles, and the dogs love it. However, the tripe content is fresh, not meal, so the meat content is actually quite low - but it's not bad for the price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.