Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

HOUSING REQUIREMENTS.

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by LokiAndZeus, May 30, 2018.

1. LokiAndZeus

LokiAndZeus PetForums Newbie

Hey guys! Please be nice. I own 2 neutered bucks both are coming up to a year old, one is a dutch the other is a lop cross, so not overly big bunnies. They're currently housed in an around 8ft x 8ft shed ( and its about 8ft in height too!) is this big enough for two bunnies?
    when the weather is nice, they free range the garden for around 5 hours everyday and when its bad they free range the house for around the same time. They CAN NOT be free ranged inside permanently as i rent and they're not even supposed to be allowed in the house as it is.

so my three main questions are again
    1.) is the shed big enough?
    2.) what size run should i attach to the shed so they have a permanent extra bit of space
    3.) where can i buy a good sized run

Attached Files:

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

Hi the shed sounds a lovely size for them. A run would allow the access to grass and sunlight. Personally I like the trixie metal runs as I find wooden ones don’t last long

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice