UK Pet Forums Forum banner

House work tunes

245 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  ad_1980 
#1 ·
What do you listen to when you are doing housework?

I've been a member of another forum for about 6 years now (theres only about 10 people left, it's an old band forum and none of us listen to the band any more it's all about the friendships we've formed) anyway....every year as tradition in the summer we make a summer mix, we all suggest one or two songs and then it gets made in to a mix for us all to download. It's great! I'm listening to that this morning :thumbup:

#2 ·
I tend to just stick MTV or similar on and go with whats playing.

If I want to really belt out some songs - then some good old Meat Loaf, maybe West Side story.
Or if I'm in a silly mood then Pricilla Queen of the desert sound track - at the moment it's Glee.

Currently I'm liking Mumford and Sons.

#3 ·

I've been a member of another forum for about 6 years now (theres only about 10 people left, it's an old band forum and none of us listen to the band any more it's all about the friendships we've formed) anyway....every year as tradition in the summer we make a summer mix, we all suggest one or two songs and then it gets made in to a mix for us all to download. It's great! I'm listening to that this morning :thumbup:
Queen :) I want to break free is a good cleaning song and Don't stop me now :D

#6 ·

I was doing the housework today and was playing Bryan Adams' Anthology album on my laptop. Love Bryan Adams.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.