UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

281 - 300 of 341 Posts

·
loving life
2,415 Posts
Well today was a sad day Loki went to call on his girlfriend Zoe the Westie to tell her he is moving. They had kisses, we all know long distance doesn't work.
So sad he's losing his girlfriend. :( He's so handsome he'll soon find a replacement;)
Looks like you made the right decision - the dog walking opportunities/secure fields sound amazing. If you are an NT member you can visit as often as you like for nothing at any NT property too.
I hope you and the boys are very happy in your new home and that your move goes smoothly with minimal stress.;)

·
Registered
18,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #283 ·
So sad he's losing his girlfriend. :( He's so handsome he'll soon find a replacement;)
Looks like you made the right decision - the dog walking opportunities/secure fields sound amazing. If you are an NT member you can visit as often as you like for nothing at any NT property too.
I hope you and the boys are very happy in your new home and that your move goes smoothly with minimal stress.;)
He is handsome but very picky ! Thank you I just wish I could click my fingers and be in.

·
loving life
2,415 Posts
He is handsome but very picky ! Thank you I just wish I could click my fingers and be in.
Nothing wrong with being picky. ;)
It's some 30 odd years since we moved here, I wouldn't know where to start packing up/sorting all the "stuff" we've collected, although we do regular charity shop donations and "tip trips" there always seems to be something that needs disposing of:oops:

·
Registered
18,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
It's some 30 odd years since we moved here, I wouldn't know where to start packing up/sorting all the "stuff" we've collected, although we do regular charity shop donations and "tip trips" there always seems to be something that needs disposing of:oops:
I'm lucky I don't have loads of stuff it's still taking forever. Loki has sooooo many toys.

·
Look into my eyes....
17,612 Posts
We are the same, been in our house 30 years and seem to have collected all sorts of 'stuff'
Bit like this really
Cartoon Art Sharing Table Line

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Me too unfortunately I have a husband who keeps everything!! He used to paint military models and has loads of them in our out house, is always saying he'll take it up again but never does. I've told him if he goes first it's all going in a skip:D
Packing up and moving would be my nightmare, your lucky to have few items, my daughter was the same when she moved from a very small house to her present one. All her friends rallied to help, it all fitted into a small van that she hired. Her mother in law drove it.

·
Look into my eyes....
17,612 Posts
Hugely overwhelmed most things are packed. I will need to come back clean and do the garden. Lucky I have overlap. The neighbours have been around with cards and gifts. I’m feeling a bit teary. After an awful marriage this was the first place I felt safe and happy on a long time.
That’s really kind of them, no wonder you are teary. I’m sure you will get to know your new neighbours pretty quickly especially with your two boys

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hugely overwhelmed most things are packed. I will need to come back clean and do the garden. Lucky I have overlap. The neighbours have been around with cards and gifts. I’m feeling a bit teary. After an awful marriage this was the first place I felt safe and happy on a long time.
You will soon start making new good memories in the new house :)

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
I'm not surprised you feel emotional, it's a big change in your life 🤗
I'm sure that you will settle in no time and get to know your new neighbours (unlike unsociable me!) xx
Hope the initial move goes well tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
29,562 Posts
There’s a lot to do with a house move and it must be harder on your own, so it’s bound to be a bit overwhelming…. not to mention exhausting.

Just think of being snuggled safely under your own roof with the boys … I’m sure you’ll feel happier once all the hard work is done and you have your home straight again.

Lots of new places to explore with the boys :)

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
Hope the move is going well.

Reactions: Lurcherlad

·
Look into my eyes....
17,612 Posts
I expect having all your furniture there is helping him to settle in. It’s going to seem strange for you when you wake up in the morning and wonder where you are

281 - 300 of 341 Posts