Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hose pipe fun

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jason25, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Jason25

Jason25 PetForums VIP

The little bit at the end where she stares at the camera gets me :Hilarious:Hilarious

2. mrs phas

mrs phas karma is a funny old thing

Must be a bully thing
    Roxy does exactly the same

Jason25 likes this.
  3. Boxer123

Boxer123 PetForums VIP

Great fun I wish the boys would play with water they just hide.

4. Jason25

Jason25 PetForums VIP

She loves it haha

She only likes the hose pipe, she won’t go swimming, will tolerate going in a stream up to her toes and hides when it’s bath time :Facepalm:Hilarious

she’s usually quite good off leash like she doesn’t go off too far and always checks in, anyway yesterday at the dog field (where we were in the video) the hose pipe is at the end of the field, anyway we were getting ready to go, collecting my stuff from the bench by the car park only to turn around and not see daisy anywhere, I got a few minutes to get out the field before it’s some else’s turn so I’m calling daisy and she’s not coming back, I can’t see her anywhere so then I’m starting to worry thinking she might of got out, so I’m running to the end of the field only to see these ears and nose peeking above the grass right at the end by the hose pipe. She ran back there wanting to play again :Shifty:Hilarious she really did have me worried :Hilarious:Hilarious

5. Kaily

Kaily PetForums Senior

Alfie absolutely obsesses about the hose. I actually can't water the garden unless I shut him in! I had a great video of him chasing the sprinkler round and round but it seems to be lost. :(

wp_20200425_14_38_39_pro.jpg

Jason25, Ellie&cats, margy and 3 others like this.
  6. rona

rona Still missing my boys

She goes for the highest point. That's terrier mentality, take the hardest route :D Makes it much more fun.

A retriever, if it could be bothered, would just stand in front and play in the stream ;)

Jason25 and DanWalkersmum like this.
  7. DanWalkersmum

DanWalkersmum watching the world go by

:D:D:D good fun! I love how she tries to bite her way through!:cool:

Jason25 likes this.
  8. Jason25

Jason25 PetForums VIP

Exactly the same!! if I’m trying to wash something down in the garden she is there trying to get at it :Hilarious
    I will have to get one of her with the mist function, she’s not sure what to make of it so just slowly tries to eat the mist :rolleyes::Hilarious

Ellie&cats, rona and DanWalkersmum like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice