Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Horse wanted for FREE hair extensions

Discussion in 'Horse and Equestrian Classifieds' started by zahara, Jul 19, 2009.

1. zahara

zahara PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

I am a qualified hair extension technician and I am looking to branch out into hair extensions for horses. In shows etc...

I am looking for a horse to model some mane and tail extensions for me. You must be based in Hertfordshire or Buckinghamshire or Oxfordshire. There will be no cost for the extensions. All I ask for is some before and after photo's which will be used for promotional purposes on my website, in magazines and newspapers.

If interested, please contact me at: [email protected]

2. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

This could be useful to horses who have had their tails chewed off as it will give them their natural defense against flies back.
    I know several horses who are kept with cattle and the cows have eaten their tails but I am not in the area you want.

3. cupcake

cupcake PetForums Member

Where do you get your hair from and how is it applied?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice