Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Horse rider gear..

Discussion in 'Horse and Equestrian Classifieds' started by princesspinky, Aug 4, 2009.

1. princesspinky

princesspinky PetForums Junior

I gave up horse riding last year. All items are in brilliant condition, i would not sell anything i would not buy myself..

1st of all, i have a paid of beige jodhpur's paid £35 i will sell for £5.00 with £1.99 P&P charge.

Hardly worn, great condition... I will check waist size later and U/D but they are a size 8. They have velcro by the ankles to ensure they fit tight to ankles.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size 8-10 brown gillet (waistcoat) Worn a few times!! £3.00 - with £1.99p P&P
    (I used it for horseriding, but can be used for walking e.t.c)
    [​IMG]

Size 5 Leather riding boots brown... £5.00 - with £5.00 p&P as these are very heavy and brilliant quality, hardly worn and in new condition! Please note these will be cleaned and polished before posting. Such a bargin for £5.00!!! I brought them for £50!!!
    [​IMG]

Small brown leather chaps, (ideal to go with boots above) £5.00 with £2.00 p&P Again another bargin cost £20.00 new from tack shop. Will also be cleaned up and polished before posting. BARGIN
    [​IMG]

Offers taken on all items... :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice