Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Horris is no longer my cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Miss.PuddyCat, May 5, 2010.

1. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

I swear. Horris always used to come upstairs in the morning to see me but now its the only rare occasion he does. My brother who highly dislikes cats as taken him :mad: I even have evidence.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wonder who's nice green comforter that is hmmmm??? Cause my devut is blue not green. Traitor!

2. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

There is only one way to get Horris back....DYE YOUR DUVET GREEN :p

Or use it as an excuse to adopt another kitty ;)

3. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

I love my duvet to much to risk dyeing it lol.

I would love another kitty I have a list, asked my brother if hed like to help out with any future costs for Horris and in the maturest way possible he told me to screw off.

4. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

You would do anything for love...but not dye your duvet, thats just going too far lol

Men don't do cats, my dad loves our cats really but isn't man enough to admit it :eek:

Im sure ur bro has a heart somewhere!

5. Zohatter

Zohatter PetForums Newbie

I know that feeling!

When we got our first two cats, my OH was highly unimpressed because he's allergic to them. But it didn't take long for the three of them to bond, I would wake up to find my babies all snuggled up with him on the bed. They are now inseperable. Fingers crossed he doesn't pinch my new kitten too. :D

6. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

I have the same with my cats, they all prefer my flatmates room to mine and my totally independant cat will only give the occasional purr or stroke to him as well - JEALOUS!!!

7. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

It is weird cat psychology though, isn't it? They frequently are attracted to people who don't fuss over them, completely ignore them and yet the cats adore them. Weird :D

8. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Aaaah cute cat!!

My OH gets really annoyed cos he really loves cats and really looks after ours but they both always follow me and sit with me and everything, he even feeds them every morning and gives them treats every day and i feel really bad cos i want them to do the same with him as what they do with me! Little buggers! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice