Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Horris got out!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Miss.PuddyCat, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

Horris my male tom cat got out. He was looking out the back window and then all of a sudden him and the screen fell out!!!! we raced down the stairs and out the back but he was there. Weve searched the whole area but we cant find him!!!

i put out all his fav toys,treats,food,bedding,water and litter boxs at either end of the house

I just want my baby back :crying: im soo worried as he fell 15 ft to the ground at least and im worried hes hurt somewhere in the dark hiding.

2. Miss.PuddyCat

I was thinking on taking decker my other cat out for a walk in the morning cuz last time he got out he was gone for three weeks and he came out from whereever he was when he saw decker

i cant stop crying.

3. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

So sorry to hear that Horris is missing. I can imagine how worried you must be. Even more so because he fell out and may have hurt himself. Cats are pretty resilient though and i bet he isn't far away. If you havent found him by morning then all i can suggest is asking neighbours and putting up posters/flyers with his pic on if you can. Please keep us updated and i hope you find him soon...xxxx ;) :)

4. Miss.PuddyCat

Im going to ask the lady next door that knows what he looks like and the landlord as he will be out and about doing gardening. I work all day tommarow :(

i was thinking on leaveing the garage open for a bit cuz thats were he sleeps so he might smell it.

i did hear someone eating from the bowel but it was another cat

5. Miss.PuddyCat

I just thought i had heard some noise out back. Went to check and all the food was gone. So i heard banging on the top deck turned on the lights and the biggest racoon ever sitting there bobbing its head up and down checking me out. Ive never seen one that close. Im gonna try and get some sleep its nearly four in the morning here.

6. FREE SPIRIT

Ive never seen a racoon up close so i can imagine that was a shock. Any news on Horris yet? :)

7. Miss.PuddyCat

He's back :D my mom woke up and checked the front door and saw him on the front step bunching on the food, she nudged him inside and put him on me so i woke to these big green eyes looking at me :)

and decker gave him a good deal of trouble by chasing him around the house and batting him in the head before i left for work. He lost his new collar and named tage and rabies tag.

8. FREE SPIRIT

So glad Horris is home and is safe and well. ;) :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice