Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Horrible Neighbours!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xgemma86x, Jun 28, 2009.

1. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

Just thought I'd have a rant about my neighbours and how horrible and vile they are:cursing: I still live with my parents (council house) and ours is attached onto theirs.

They constantly slam the doors so hard it shakes the house:cursing:

They always seem to be drinking some form of alcohol even during the day. Infact they even allow their underage son (15) to drink publicly:cursing:

It was only last week that the 'mother' (if thats what you can call it) kicked her husband and 8 year old son out of the house at 10pm:eek:

They're always shouting and screaming at each other even threatening to kill each other:eek:

We're currently doing our back garden out with new water features etc etc and each time we take something new outside I can guarantee they are at the fence within 5 minutes asking how much it was. A bit cheeky if you ask me!

They've broken down some of our fencing panels which really isnt good especially when the dogs are out and can get through them.

They are always listening in our conversations e.g. yesterday we were talking about Michael Jacksons death and all of a sudden they started on about it too saying sick jokes about it. Granted I didnt really like the guy but not something they should be saying.

They allow their underage 15 year old son to sleep with his older girlfriend. We've even found used condoms in the garden:eek: Disgusting especially when my nephews/nieces use our garden when they visit.

They dont get along too well with our other neighbours and constantly bitch to us about them but then go to them and bitch about us.

The worst 1 thats sickened me is ...... the 'mother' of the lot openly admitted to my mum that she doesn't mind if her 15 year old son goes in the bathroom whilst she's in and sees her t*ts:eek: She also walks in whilst knowing hes in there too.

I really cant stand them AT ALL:cursing:They are sickening!

2. tinktinktinkerbell

wow doesnt she sound like a classy woman :eek:

3. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

How some people live, but i would bet that the mother was brought up that way, the son will live his life the same and his kids too its a vicious circle, bet you all hate being out sometimes to join in your conversations is soooo rude.

4. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I'd take photographic evidence of anything they throw over your fence.

Keep reporting them to the council.

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Are you sure you're not living in my house? :rolleyes:

Though I quite often see my mother naked (for different reasons - she's disabled so I go round to help every so often) but I suppose it's different if you're a boy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice