Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Horrible dream

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Changes, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

I dreamt that I had two horses and a big mastif dog and somehow they all got tangled together

the dog was scratching the horses to try to get away but he was just making things worse for himself, one of the horses didn't like being scratched so was trying to kick the dog - lots of people were walking past but all of them refused to even notice what was happening

In the end I managed to free the dog and horses and we all walked calmly up the road to a field where the sun was shining and there was a nice breeze, we then all paddled in the stream towards a rock formation

Then I woke up - at 4.30 am puppie patrol

I am shattered lol

What is the weirdest thing you have ever dreamt?

#1 Changes, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

! once dreamt that i had to go down this hallway, where the walls were black, and the doors were all red. Behind each door you could hear whispering and screams. I could see that the hallway ended in daylight at the end, so i start runing down it, but all these little smiley faces appeared and start chasing me. I make it to the end of the hallway, and then im standing on a dirt road in the middle of the open countryside. There was a young boy with his back to me, standing by a ditch. He gives me a baseball bat, and says we have to go back through the hallway. So we run through, and the smiley faces try and attack us, and we swing at them with our bats, and when we hit one, they turn into little wisps of smoke. When we get to the end of the hallway, we are in a field that goes up steeply, so we start to climb to the top. Next to us is a fence, and on the other side it my dog, and hes running at full speed, and the smiley faces are chasing him, and they overtake and attack him, and hes turning and trying to fight. I remember yelling his name.
    Then we get to the top of the hill, and its like a carnival, but no-one is there except us. We go to this game thats a cross between a firing range and that gamne where you drop in coins onto the moving shelves, only its huge statues that are moving back and forth, and coming from underneath them, are these smiley faces, and instead of a gun, there is a flamethrower, and i had to try and burn all the faces.

Yeah, that was a weird one.

3. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

That is one heck on an awesome dream Nonnie lol

4. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

I regularily have really weird dreams. This one was from about a year ago, but i remember it really well.

5. rona

rona Guest

Apparently, everyone dreams, but i never remember mine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice