UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
i cant read the thread, would be too upsetting.
i hope the baxxtds get skewered in hell, or they can always come and visit me i will do a good job of making them pay beyond their beliefs of torture.

·
Registered
440 Posts
It's from my local paper, I stupidly read the story after reading the headline and will admit that I shed a few tears for the poor cat. I really cant understand the mentallity of certain individuals but unfortunatly these obscene cases of cruelty seem to be on the increase. I'm afraid when I read the headlines on the pf concerning animal cruelty of any kind the story tends to be ignored. I just cant face to read about the suffered incurred.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
i remember a thread a short time ago when someone wondered why we keep our cats indoors - this explains everything. i hope someone catches this scum and tortures the life out of them. evil b*****ds:mad:

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
My local paper aswell :(

poor jack,oddly though oh had to pull a plastic bag off our cats head tonight? not sure if it was him being a sod and going into the bags or put there :confused:

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's from my local paper, I stupidly read the story after reading the headline and will admit that I shed a few tears for the poor cat. I really cant understand the mentallity of certain individuals but unfortunatly these obscene cases of cruelty seem to be on the increase. I'm afraid when I read the headlines on the pf concerning animal cruelty of any kind the story tends to be ignored. I just cant face to read about the suffered incurred.
Yeah, i saw it cos im in plymouth too. Its shocking.

·
Premium Member
33,934 Posts
I didn't read it, poor cat and feel for it owners, I hope they rot in hell. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

G

·
Clicked on the link but couldn't read past the first couple of lines. Poor cat. I really hope the person/people responsible get punished but IU expect all they will get is a slap on the wrist and be told they can't own animals for a few years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.