Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hong Kong Street Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Kera, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Kera

Kera PetForums Newbie

Holly is a two year old, mixed breed, medium to large, black dog. She was originally rescued in Hong Kong and, through no fault of her own, has been looking for a permanent home since she was a puppy. She is currently being fostered by me in London - she came with her sister but I can't keep them both. It's very hard to let her go but I am not the right owner for her. She is a lovely dog, independent, quiet and clean in the house. She has a very strong prey drive and would probably be great as a working dog. She's a strong, confident dog and would suit a sole owner interested in training or working her. She will be a loyal companion for the right person. She has been vaccinated, microchipped and has a pet passport. She has been through a lot of changes in her life and deserves to find just the right home this time.... If you know of any individual or organization that might be interested in her, please let me know. Thank you..

Attached Files:

#1 Kera, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice