UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Place your cursor at the top of the photo. You will notice it is 6:10 PM. Bring the mouse down slowly over the photo without pressing the button on the mouse. Do not right or left click. Night time appears, the lights come on, and at 7:40 PM, it's dark! Photo Technology at its best!

http://61226.com/share/hk.swf

:D;):D;):D:cool::cool:

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
That's great! Beautiful photography, my eyes were drawn to the mountains in the background, isn' that odd

Thanks

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
That is so cool, what a gorgeous picture. It looks like an amazing place Don't you think some places look brill at nightime, all lit up.

London always looks brill like that. Zurich is the same the bridge over the River Limmat is all lit up and the Town hall. It is magical.

Izzie

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is so cool, what a gorgeous picture. It looks like an amazing place Don't you think some places look brill at nightime, all lit up.

London always looks brill like that. Zurich is the same the bridge over the River Limmat is all lit up and the Town hall. It is magical.

Izzie
You just reminded me of a site I found some time ago, amazing pics of London at night.

London from above, at night - The Big Picture - Boston.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.