UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pics!

We got married, went to Cornwall, Nibs got covered in sand while chasing the ball on the beach, we went on lots of walks, and when we picked Pix up we put her new collar on and it looks grand! :D What a rather brilliant week! :D

Cheers for looking! :w00t:

Attachments

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Gorgeous; your smile on your wedding pic virtually takes over your face :p and I LOVE the sandy Nibs photo too. Is the pic with hubby in Bude?

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gorgeous; your smile on your wedding pic virtually takes over your face :p and I LOVE the sandy Nibs photo too. Is the pic with hubby in Bude?
Hahaha, that made me giggle, we looked creepy with no face at all so I got doodling! :D

We were in Polzeath in the pic with Ambam and Hubby, I do loves it there!

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Hahaha, that made me giggle, we looked creepy with no face at all so I got doodling! :D

We were in Polzeath in the pic with Ambam and Hubby, I do loves it there!
I have only been to Polzeath once but it was very lovely indeed. So is your wedding dress BTW - beautiful :D.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Love the Nibs pic, he looks happy with himself!

Is cornwall very dog friendly? OH wants a holiday and i want to take Kira with us as she wont like Kennels!

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Congratulations :)

Beautiful dress, lovely detail in it.
Sounds like a perfect honeymoon to me
Great sandy nibs

G

·
LOvely pics. I feel such envy of greenness, old buildings, your choice of so much countrywide prettiness. I didn't realise you were both related to Mr Men. Are you Kissin Kousins? Can't wait for baby photo's...

I LURVE the sandy dog pic. Nero? That is a blow up and show off, pic. Many many years of contented happiness to you both. (Tho he does look like he's opened the door without bothering to put in his teeth...)

Very pretty dress. Sad you only got 1 week, tho.

Before I went grey, I had similar hair, a few shades lighter. If I washed it and combed it straight, it would dry in old time ringlets.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Congratulations :D Hope you have many years of happiness together. Your dress is stunning :001_wub:

The sandy nose photo is gorgeous, so, so cute :) And the little ones collar looks lovely (I've got collar jealousy again :eek: )

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love the Nibs pic, he looks happy with himself!

Is cornwall very dog friendly? OH wants a holiday and i want to take Kira with us as she wont like Kennels!
Very, very dog friendly! We went everywhere with them- the only place they couldn't go in was the Portreath bee centre :lol: A lot of pubs and restaurants are very dog friendly as well. Lundynant, the caravan site we went to is also dog friendly.

They came with us everywhere, every day :) - we only left them in the caravan twice- when we went food shopping, and when we went out for an evening meal.

The only thing worth keeping an eye on is dates when dogs are allowed on beaches- Polzeath is dog friendly now til May, I believe, but dogs are banned in the summer- but the next beach over- Daymer Bay, is dog friendly all year round.

Even the museum of witchcraft in Boscastle is dog friendly :)

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Very, very dog friendly! We went everywhere with them- the only place they couldn't go in was the Portreath bee centre :lol: A lot of pubs and restaurants are very dog friendly as well. Lundynant, the caravan site we went to is also dog friendly.

They came with us everywhere, every day :) - we only left them in the caravan twice- when we went food shopping, and when we went out for an evening meal.

The only thing worth keeping an eye on is dates when dogs are allowed on beaches- Polzeath is dog friendly now til May, I believe, but dogs are banned in the summer- but the next beach over- Daymer Bay, is dog friendly all year round.

Even the museum of witchcraft in Boscastle is dog friendly :)
Wow thats fab! Definately want to go now :) we used to holiday in dawlish when i was younger, but thats quite a small place, bit cut off if you have no car!

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow thats fab! Definately want to go now :) we used to holiday in dawlish when i was younger, but thats quite a small place, bit cut off if you have no car!
You still need a car, really- to visit a lot of the places and there's no phone signal at all, but if you're just keen on walking then you don't need to be able to drive anywhere really! You can get to loads of beautiful places just by walking!

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
You still need a car, really- to visit a lot of the places and there's no phone signal at all, but if you're just keen on walking then you don't need to be able to drive anywhere really! You can get to loads of beautiful places just by walking!
Tbh with a littleun (thinking when its about a year old) and dog we'd probably spend most time on the beach!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.