Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Honest Feedback

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by petiquette, Jun 9, 2010.

1. petiquette

petiquette PetForums Member

Hi everyone

I wondered if you could spare a moment to give me some feedback on the P'etiquette website.

Do you like the picture frame, or do you think it makes the site feel too enclosed?

Do you think it would look better if it were more open?

Thanks in advance

Geoff

2. spudsmummy

spudsmummy PetForums Senior

hi there
    i do like the frame but it does make the viewing bit feel a bit small although the layout is good and easy to use.
    Maybe open it up a bit more, make the frame wider.

HTH

3. gskinner123

gskinner123 PetForums VIP

I really like the site as I prefer web sites with a smaller 'view' (if that makes sense) rather than all the info over my whole screen - I think it just makes it easier to look around and navigate. My only observation is that I'm not sure about the actual choice of design of the frame which is sort of antiqued/rustic looking - I'd perhaps have gone for something more fitting with the Swarovski theme... Oh I don't know though! It does go nicely with the colour scheming of the site.

4. Kera

Kera PetForums Newbie

Hi Geoff, I like the frame but I think it's too busy and takes the eye away from the collars - maybe a simpler frame? Kera

5. petiquette

petiquette PetForums Member

Thanks for the feedback, for some reason I woke up this morning and have convinced myself that the picture frame is evil and needs to go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice