UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, it's so good to be home! Simba started purring as soon as I got through the door, and he's drooled over me, butted against me and kneaded me so much, I feel like one of his Kong Kickaroos!

Tiny ran away when I came in, but in an unprecedented show of affection, he has been purring, pirouetting and even asking to be stroked. He jumped onto the worktop when I was feeding them, and I gave him a big hug and rubbed his big furry saucer chops. He's very quiet! Normally he's shouting for his dinner but all we've had are a few quiet chirrups. Can't wait to curl up with them later on.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aww bless them... they mayhave also heard you've been off cooing over Sir Spookington!!! Naughty!!
Oooh, I haven't dared tell them about Sir Spookington. Simba is the jealous type. He even glares at me when I pay Tiny some attention.

It was bliss last night, lying in bed with my book and my phone and my cats, blinking very slowly at Tiny and watching him blink back at me. I said to him, "Tiny, nobody could ever call you an easy cat, but you're a very fine cat, and I love you and appreciate you. I think he understood :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.