Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Home wanted for two male rats. Leeds

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by acunningham, May 5, 2011.

1. acunningham

acunningham PetForums Newbie

I currently have two male rats around 1 year old looking for a new home.

They have come from a home where they did not get much contact and were fed through the bars of the cage. Due to this both are not too keen on being picked up/stroked at the moment, although they are improving with some attention and can be handled if needs be.
    One of them will bite fingers through the cage bars as it always used to be food on the outside and likes to investigate with his teeth when out and about. He does not seem to actively try and bite at people, just whatever is in front of him. Having given my girlfriend a little bite and managing to bite the cat they are unfortunately now in need of a new home.
    The other one does not bite, just a little nervous with contact at the moment.

They are lovely little guys, black/grey and white in colour and always keen to see what's going on.
    In Leeds, West Yorkshire, can be dropped off.

Thanks,
    Andy

2. Shadowrat

Shadowrat PetForums VIP

I'd take them if they could be gotten to suffolk some how. Im doubting thats realistic though!

ShadowRat.com

3. beccyboo

beccyboo PetForums Newbie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#3 beccyboo, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  4. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

If someone can pick up in essex area then might be possible. I can pick up from Leeds and get my OH to take down to Essex....but would need transport from there to Suffolk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice