Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Home sweet home

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by merothe, Apr 3, 2011.

1. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Well after 4 days at the cattery the cats are home safe :D

I have had builders in, plus dry cleaned all the curtains and cleaned all the carpet...so I think they were a bit confused when they got home. They spent the whole afternoon exploring the flat, smelling the floors, new radiators etc then just slept the rest of the day and didnt give me a second look :cryin:

To a human the flat actually doesnt look that different unless you are looking for the changes, but you forget how it must still smell and feel different to them :blink:

But at 2am they woke me climbing onto the bed purring like mad and kneading like crazy - eventually they fell asleep on top of me :rolleyes: so think we are friends again :D

2. TatiLie

TatiLie PetForums VIP

2 am? They didn't need much time to scratch the walls and rub their cheeks on the new surfaces, huh? :rolleyes:

3. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Yeah plus the new windows need marking with paw prints and slobber all over again :eek: a cats work is never finished :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice