Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

home for lovely dog please ?.

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by pal1, Apr 24, 2011.

1. pal1

pal1 PetForums Newbie

HELLO,
    MY NAME IS TONY,I LIVE IN LEICESTER.SADLY I RECENTLY HAD TO MOVE HOME FOR FINANCIAL RESONS.I HAD TO PUT MY 9YRS OIF AGE JACK RUSSALL INTO A DOG SANCTUARY IN LEICESTERSHIRE.I AM DESPARATE TO FIND HIM A LOVING NEW HOME !,COULD YOU PLEASE HELP !?.

"JACK" [MALE]
    9YRS,TRI QUARTER COLOUR,NO HEALTH ISSUES WHATSOEVER,VERY FRIENDLY LITTLE GUY,VERY EVEN TEMPERAMENT,GOOD CHARACTER & FUNNY.
    HOUSE TRAINED,LIKES TO BE VERY SOCIABLE WITH PEOPLE,LIKES FUSS.

JACK WOULD SUIT LOVING FAMILY HOME WITH OLDER/TEEN CHILDREN OR,A RETIRED COUPLE/INDIVIDUAL.SECURE BACK GARDEN REQUIRED AS JACK HAS NEVER GOT USED TO GOING OUT ON A LEAD,AND THUS HE IS NOT ABLE TO GET ON WITH OTHER DOGS/PETS.

JACK IS A LOVELY GUY,HE REALLY WOULD ENHANCE THE LIVES OF ANY GENUINE DOG LOVER AND GIVE MANY YEARS OF PLEASURE !.WE WOULD NEED TO VET ANY POTENTIAL NEW OWNERS....JUST TO BE SURE "OUR BOY" WAS GOING TO A SAFE AND LOVING HOME.
    TONY.
    07814 063 007
    Thank you,please help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice