UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's coming up to holiday season yaay!

So who's lucky enough to get away for a bit?

Me and hubby are off to Cuba in 4 weeks to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary (aslong as no more volcanoes choose to erupt!).

Lookin at going away for christmas too for the first ever time, as then next year we're planning babies!

G

·
Me and my OH are going to Palma Nova in Majorca on 22nd June and then we are going on our honeymoon in september but not sure where too yet. :D

This will be my first ever holiday abroad and im 32!!! :eek::eek:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Ive started buying bikinis every week lately - hoping if i buy enough OH will take the hint and take me somewhere! ;)

Really want to go abroad

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
i was meant to be going to india, but no idea if that will be happening.

should also be going to belgium at the end of august though. that shouldnt fall through.

·
Registered
373 Posts
My father in law died last year and left my hubby some money. So we have paid for a 5 * all inclusive in Greece last week in July first week in August. We cannot wait.

Thanks Malc, miss you x

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Me and my OH are going to Palma Nova in Majorca on 22nd June and then we are going on our honeymoon in september but not sure where too yet. :D

This will be my first ever holiday abroad and im 32!!! :eek::eek:
we are off to turkey on 22nd june !!! might see you at the airport :D me and my husband and little grandson ( he comes everywhere with us ):D

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I'm off on safari for the whole of the summer:thumbup:

Will be touring around Costa-de-me-Garden watching and taking pics of the Buns and Pigs having fun in the sun :thumbup:

Taking videos of the dogs prowling around and splashing in their paddling pool too keep cool :thumbup:

Enjoying capturing my cats stalking the flies above the pond.:thumbup:

And taking shots of all the wildlife that ventures into the garden by night:thumbup:

Can't wait to share my Hol pics at the the end of the summer when I return to my front room under the duvet:lol::lol:

G

·
we are off to turkey on 22nd june !!! might see you at the airport :D me and my husband and little grandson ( he comes everywhere with us ):D
Ohh let me know if you liked it as we are considering turkey for our honeymoon in september. What part are you going too?

Its my fiance 40th birthday on the 22nd so thats why we going away. :D:D:D

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Ohh let me know if you liked it as we are considering turkey for our honeymoon in september. What part are you going too?

Its my fiance 40th birthday on the 22nd so thats why we going away. :D:D:D
we went last year on a last minute thingy and loved it to be honest:) my friend is a travel agent and has stayed at the hotel we are going to in june and absolutely could not praise it enough so that was fine with me:D check out on google hotel voyage belek it is the quieter bit of turkey though coz we aint teenagers no more;)

G

·
we went last year on a last minute thingy and loved it to be honest:) my friend is a travel agent and has stayed at the hotel we are going to in june and absolutely could not praise it enough so that was fine with me:D check out on google hotel voyage belek it is the quieter bit of turkey though coz we aint teenagers no more;)
It looks really lovely, just on there website now. Gorgeous hotel etc. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
It looks really lovely, just on there website now. Gorgeous hotel etc. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
mmm it does look nice dosent it, my friend recommended it because there is nothing worse than paying a lot of money and ending up in a dump is there. oh and the 24hr patisserie had nothing to do with it:D she said there is a adults only restaurant and adults only pool as well but obviously with little archie we wont be going there;)

G

·
mmm it does look nice dosent it, my friend recommended it because there is nothing worse than paying a lot of money and ending up in a dump is there. oh and the 24hr patisserie had nothing to do with it:D she said there is a adults only restaurant and adults only pool as well but obviously with little archie we wont be going there;)
its so lovely that you take your grandson with you. :D:D

G

·
oh he comes everywhere with us:D he stays with us from wednesday till sunday ( but he starts school in sept:( ) every week and has been on holiday every year with us and he is only 4:D but we wouldnt have it any other way:)
He is a very lucky boy, must be lovely hun. xx:D:D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.