Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

holiday venue for 13 + 3 dogs!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bewildered from west mids, May 14, 2011.

1. bewildered from west mids

bewildered from west mids PetForums Junior

Hello there

I am about to start searching for somewhere to stay for the early May Bank Holiday weekend next year for myself, my two friends from university & all our families & dogs.

I'm starting early as I'm guessing this will be quite a challenge!

Can anybody recommend any sites before I send myself cross-eyed randomly searching the net for hours?

Ideally we want a big self-catering property where we'll all be together in the midlands or south of England.

Any suggestions gratefully received!:001_smile:

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Something like on this site? Log Cabins & Luxury Lodges to Rent in UK - Page 1 (not used them) or Cottages4You (have used them and can recommend). You would have to rent a few obviously but could still be on the same site.

Or a big farmhouse somewhere - know they are about to rent as my friends went to one in Wales a year or two again (10 people, no dogs).

If you gave a little more idea of what you were after people could probably make some more specific recommendations.

3. bewildered from west mids

bewildered from west mids PetForums Junior

A big farmhouse would be ideal - somewhere not too posh where the dogs & kids could racket about without us having to worry too much!

The 7 kids will be aged 8-16.

I live in the West Mids & my friends live in Surrey & Sussex so I'm looking for somewhere no more than about 3 hours travelling time for any of us.

Also anywhere wanting to charge more than a grand for the long weekend would definitely be out!:nono:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice