Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hobbs and other experts...

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by merlin12, Feb 6, 2012.

1. merlin12

merlin12 PetForums VIP

How about Cosma? he ate a whole tin the other day and I have looked at the components in zooplus. What do you think?

2. maisiecat

maisiecat PetForums VIP

I'm not an expert at all but isn't Cosma like Applaws and a complementary food?

3. merlin12

merlin12 PetForums VIP

I looked to see if it was written anywhere, complimentary or complete. It just said premium and I looked at the vitamins, taurine etc.

4. SharonC

SharonC PetForums Member

I use cosma and it is a firm favourite with my lot an doesn't upset any tummies for the sensitive one :)

If my memory serves me correct, tuna and bream (which smells like copydex!) has the vitamins in etc but the chicken, sardine and salmon are all complimentary.

It's a real pain but cant have everything! I also give them porta21 dry grain free to boost the vitamins etc. i am trying to find a wet food with everything in, doesn't upset tummies and also all three cats like!!

I love challenges! :wink:

5. merlin12

merlin12 PetForums VIP

Goodluck:)I´ve been on that same challenge for over a year. Now atleast he is eating TOW instead of RC but his taste in wet is still lousy:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice